Taradale ReSurfacing® Workshop
March 14 @ 8:15 am - March 15 @ 7:00 pm AEDT
Experience the two-day ReSurfacing Workshop in a quiet beautiful rural setting.
We invite you to come and learn the tools of Avatar in a safe, comfortable, caring environment. Fostering compassion and peace, this setting promotes deep connections beyond all boundaries of culture, religion, race and age.
Establish life-long friendships as you explore consciousness with your new, diverse, worldwide community. Discover for yourself the magic of Avatar and experience the synergy of many people, just like you, learning and growing together with a common purpose.
You will be supported by a dedicated international team of Avatar Masters who, working together in cooperation, will assist you to have the very best Avatar Course possible. Please join us for this experience of a lifetime.
- Please arrive at 8.15am on Saturday 14th March to complete your registration.
- Course Times are 9am to 7pm with a lunch break from 12:30pm to 2pm every day unless otherwise notified.
- Please arrange your method of payment with your Avatar Master prior to the start of course.
- Bring ReSurfacing, Living Deliberately, The Avatar Path: The Way We Came and The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons. If you don’t have these books yet please let us know or you can purchase them at the course.
- Complete Exercise 1 – Personality Profile in the ReSurfacing workbook.
- Dress comfortably for indoors and outdoors
- There are various accommodation options available for this course. Once we have received your form we will be in contact regarding what is available.
- Please send in your hotel accommodation form as soon as possible. Make sure the form is filled out completely, with arrival and departure dates along with a valid credit card number. If you need to confirm your dates or hotel reservation or for any hotel logistic questions, please contact us.
Transport from Melbourne
Please be in contact before finialsing your drop off destination so pick up can be arranged. What will be most appropriate is dependent on your arrival time.
- Bendigo Airport Shuttle stops in Malmsbury and Castlemaine (bendigoairportservice.com.au).
- There is also a train to Castlemaine (vline.com.au). If travelling from the airport you first need to take the Skybus to Melbourne city (www.skybus.com.au/melbourne-city-express).
If you have any questions please contact us.