Wellington Avatar® Course
April 6 @ 8:15 am - April 14 @ 7:00 pm NZDT
Experience the Avatar Course in the scenic tranquility of Wellington, New Zealand.
We invite you to come and learn the tools of Avatar in a safe, comfortable, caring environment. Fostering compassion and peace, this setting promotes deep connections beyond all boundaries of culture, religion, race and age.
Establish life-long friendships as you explore consciousness with your new, diverse, worldwide community. Discover for yourself the magic of Avatar and experience the synergy of many people, just like you, learning and growing together with a common purpose.
You will be supported by a dedicated international team of Avatar Masters who, working together in cooperation, will assist you to have the very best Avatar Course possible. Please join us for this experience of a lifetime.
- Please arrive at 8.15am on Saturday 6th April to complete registration.
- Course Times: 9am to 7pm with a lunch break from 12:30pm to 2pm every day.
- Please arrange your method of payment with your Avatar Master prior to the start of course.
- Bring ReSurfacing®, Living Deliberately, The Avatar Path: The Way We Came and The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons. If you don’t have these books yet please let us know or you can purchase them at the course.
- Complete Exercise 1 – Personality Profile in the ReSurfacing workbook.
- Dress comfortably for indoors and outdoors.
Please send in your hotel accommodation form as soon as possible. Make sure the form is filled out completely, with arrival and departure dates along with a valid credit card number. If you need to confirm your dates or hotel reservation or for any hotel logistics questions, please email: email@example.com
Please read the following hotel information carefully:
- The room rate per night: NZD $160 (when accommodation is shared it is $80 per person).
- Each room has a microwave, toaster and fridge.
- Free Wifi is available at the hotel.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out is 10am.
- Free onsite parking.
- Cancellations within 5 days of arrival will incur a hotel cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation ($160).
- Please plan to pay for your full stay when checking in.
* We do our best to find you a roommate. In the event that a roommate is not found, you will be charged the single room rate ($160). Also, please expect that even though you may have a roommate, they may arrive or depart on a different date, which means you will pay a single rate for the evening you are alone. We do our best with all of this but we cannot guarantee anything.
Transport from Wellington airport
From Wellington Airport you may take a taxi to the venue or there are shuttle services. Two shuttle services are:
- Wellington Combined Shuttles
http://www.combinedshuttles.co.nz/ Ph: +64 4 387 8787
- Super Shuttle
https://www.supershuttle.co.nz/ Ph: 0800 SHUTTLE or +64 9 522 5100
If you have any questions please call. We look forward to seeing you.