Geelong Avatar® Course
September 19 @ 8:15 am - September 27 @ 7:00 pm AEST
Experience the 9-day Avatar Course in magical Geelong.
We invite you to come and learn the tools of Avatar in a safe, comfortable, caring environment. Fostering compassion and peace, this setting promotes deep connections beyond all boundaries of culture, religion, race and age.
Establish life-long friendships as you explore consciousness with your new, diverse, worldwide community. Discover for yourself the magic of Avatar and experience the synergy of many people, just like you, learning and growing together with a common purpose.
You will be supported by a dedicated international team of Avatar Masters who, working together in cooperation, will assist you to have the very best Avatar Course possible. Please join us for this experience of a lifetime.
- Please arrive at 8.15am on Saturday 19th September to complete your registration.
- Course Times are 9am to 7pm with a lunch break from 12:30pm to 2pm every day unless otherwise notified.
- Please arrange your method of payment with your Avatar Master prior to the start of course.
- Bring ReSurfacing®, Living Deliberately, The Avatar Path: The Way We Came and The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons. If you don’t have these books yet please let us know or you can purchase them at the course.
- Complete Exercise 1 – Personality Profile in the ReSurfacing workbook.
- Dress comfortably for indoors and outdoors
Please send in your hotel accommodation form as soon as possible. Make sure the form is filled out completely, with arrival and departure dates along with a valid credit card number. If you need to confirm your dates or hotel reservation or for any hotel logistics questions, please contact us.
- Please read the following hotel information carefully:
The room rate for one to two people is $164 per night (when shared it is $82).
- Cancellations within 5 days of arrival will incur a hotel cancellation fee of 1 night’s accommodation ($164).
- If you pay by credit card there will not be a security bond taken.
- If you pay by cash a $100 bond will be taken per person per room and if the bond is used up during the stay then a you will be asked to top up the bond.
- We do our best to find you a roommate. In the event that a roommate is not found, you will be charged the single room rate ($164). Also, please expect that even though you may have a roommate, they may arrive or depart on a different date, which means you will pay a single rate for the evening you are alone. We do our best with all of this but we cannot guarantee anything.
- Check in is 2pm. Check out is 10.30am.
- The Hotel does not allow any cooking in the rooms. Please do not bring any equipment that heats food. Blenders are permitted.
- For the Avatar Group a full buffet breakfast is available for $18/person.
- Free Wifi is available at the hotel.
- Parking for our group is $9/day.
- From Avalon Airport you may take a taxi to the venue or the Airport Shuttle service:
- From Melbourne Tullamarine Airport International or Domestic you may take a taxi to the venue or the Gull Airport Service:
http://www.gull.com.au Ph: +61 3 5222 4966
If you have any questions please contact us.